Use Coupon Code 15off to save 15% off your purchase!
The much-loved Britax Roundabout gets a makeover with the Britax Roundabout 50 Convertible Car Seat. Fitting babies rear-facing from 5 to 35 lbs and forward facing from 1 year and 20 lbs to 50 lbs, the Roundabout 50 keeps kids in a 5-point harness 10 lbs longer than on the original Roundabout. And just like the original Roundabout, the Roundabout 50 features a smaller footprint than other Britax car seats without sacrificing trusted Britax safety.
* Accommodates children up to 50 lbs forward-facing and up to 35 lbs rear-facing
* Tangle-free 5-point harness with 5 harness heights and 3 buckle positions
* Velcro holders keeps the harness open for easy in-and-out of the car seat
Benefits for You: The Britax Roundabout 50 features a smaller footprint than most other Britax seats for an easier fit in your car. The plush, premium cover blends in well with your vehicle’s interior.
Convenient harness holders keep the harness straps out of the way while placing your child in the seat. The front harness adjuster makes for easy adjustment when tightening or loosening the harness system. Adjust the harness using the lift lever adjuster.
Installation: Install the Roundabout 50 using either your vehicle’s seat belts or LATCH. The Roundabout’s LATCH system features push-button lower connectors for quick, easy, and tight installation. Unlike most other Britax Convertible car seats, the Roundabout 50 does NOT feature built-in belt lock-offs for seat belt installation, but it will come with a standard locking clip in case it’s needed.
The small contoured base ensures a tight installation in all types of vehicle seats. The rear and forward facing recline creates the proper angle for rear-facing installation.
Benefits for Baby: Baby rides comfortably thanks to a plush cover and an added layer of high density comfort foam. The padded harness makes travel comfortable for your little one. The rear and forward facing recline adds to your child’s comfort and proper car seat positioning.
The Britax Roundabout 50 fits kids up to 50 lbs, keeping your child in a 5-point harness well into their toddler years. For added safety, the Roundabout utilizes patented Versa-Tether technology that minimizes forward movement in a crash. The energy absorbing base is designed to deform during a crash, absorbing impact forces. Side Impact Protection keeps your precious passenger safe in side impact collisions.
* 5-point harness
* Meets or exceeds FMVSS 213
* Side Impact Protection
Comparison:The little sibling to the Roundabout 50 is the Britax Roundabout. There are a few key differences between the Roundabout and the Roundabout 50:
Seat Capacity: 40 lbs on the Roundabout, 50 lbs on the Roundabout 50
* Harness Slots: 3 on the Roundabout, 4 on the Roundabout 50
* Crotch Strap: 1 position on the Roundabout, 3 positions on the Roundabout 50
* Top Harness Slot: 15.35″ on the Roundabout, 17″ on the Roundabout 50
* Interior Seat Width: 11.5″ on the Roundabout, 11″ on the Roundabout 50
* Adjuster: Push-button on the Roundabout, lift lever on the Roundabout 50
* Built-in belt lock-offs on the Roundabout, locking clip on the Roundabout 50
The Roundabout costs less than the Roundabout 50 and so is worth considering if budget is an issue and you do not need a convertible car seat that goes up to 50 lbs forward-facing.
Latest posts by Ellena (see all)
- Anything new for Uppababy 2016? - March 15, 2015
- Federal Standards Set to Ensure Stroller Safety - March 15, 2015
- NEW Updates for all Bugaboo 2015 Strollers! - March 12, 2015
- Compare Stokke Scoot vs Nuna Mixx vs Uppababy Cruz vs Baby Jogger City Versa - March 12, 2015