The Uppababy Vista 2017 is by far the most beautiful convertible in-line stroller on the market. For 2017, Uppababy has upgraded the stroller in the smallest details to perfect the sleeker look it now boasts.
What’s new for the 2017 Uppababy Vista?
– Deep, rich tones inspired by fashion and nature trends join the 2017 UPPAbaby color line-up. Adding a distinguished accent, REACH compliant leather will be available on the bumper bar and handlebar of select new fashions of the Vista and Cruz strollers (Austin, Hunter and Loic). That means that no chemicals used in tanning process and it will get darker and softer over time. The covers are hand stitched onto stroller.
– Already own and love your Uppababy Vista or Cruz from 2015/2016 but want the new look? Handlebar covers will be available separately for the Vista that will easily zip onto your handlebar and belly bar.
– The sunshade material has been upgraded to a new woven fabric that won’t wrinkles as much and is still 50 spf for maximum protection.
– Unlike some of us, the Vista has lost some weight for the new year! The 2017 Vista is 2 lbs lighter.
– The redesigned wheels are now solid polyurethane for a smoother ride and a more durable wheel. The new wheels will be available separately to fit onto the 2015/2016 model for current owners who want to upgrade.
– The 2017 Vista is 1.5″ narrower at the rear wheels by closing the gap between the wheel and the frame.
– Sunshade now locks when you slide it up and down to keep it in place a little better.
We are going nuts over the new 2017 Vista from Uppababy – the upgrades and updates are significant and leather details make it truly luxurious.
The Vista 2017 includes everything you need to use your stroller from birth to toddlerhood. The included bassinet is approved for overnight sleeping and features a quilted mattress and extendable canopy. The Vista toddler seat is extra roomy with a large canopy and included belly bar. You’ll also appreciate the included rain cover and bug cover – that’s really thoughtful of Uppababy to include. The large wheels allow for a really easy push over all sorts of terrain.
The seat is both reversible and reclinable. The extendable handlebar makes it comfortable to push no matter if you’re short of tall.
The underseat basket on the Vista gives you plenty of room for all your paraphenalia.
Looking to use your 2017 Vista with a car seat? That’s a great idea! Uppababy has a few different adapters to make your Vista frame compatible with the most popular infant seats, including Maxi Cosi, Nuna, Chicco, and Graco. Of course, if you go with Uppababy’s car seat, the Mesa, then you won’t need any additional adapters to make your stroller compatible with it.
Retail ranges from $839-899 depending on the color.