A new jogger from Bob is exactly what you are looking for – meet the new Bob Rambler Jogging Stroller! The BOB Rambler is the perfect companion for all your family adventures—whether heading to the farmer’s market or going out for a jog.
What makes the Bob Rambler the perfect jogger?
- 12” air-filled tires on high-impact polymer wheels easily take on bumps and are compact to save trunk space.
- Swivel-locking front wheel swivels for easy maneuverability or locks for stability when jogging on- or off-road.
- Mountain bike-style suspension system offers up to 3 inches of travel for an ultra-smooth ride.
- Sturdy, aluminum frame is both lightweight and durable, delivering a robust stroller that weighs 25 lbs.
- Extra-large UPF 50+ canopy shields your child from sun and weather
- 75 lb. weight capacity and spacious seating area offer extra room to grow.
- One-hand recline adjustment lets you quickly lay the seat back with the simple squeeze of a button.
- Large lowboy cargo basket for spacious storage underneath the stroller seat.
- Foot-activated parking brake secures both back wheels in the stopped position with one step.
- Wrist strap provides safety while running and includes a buckle to lock the stroller closed when folded. Five-point harness with no-rethread design keeps your child secure and allows for easy height adjustments
- Easy 2-step fold for convenient transportation and storage.
Want to use your Bob Rambler for a newborn? You can purchase an infant car seat adapter to use it together with a car seat. BOB recommends babies be at least 8 weeks old before riding in the stroller without an Infant Car Seat Adapter and compatible car seat. (BOB recommends babies be at least 8 months old before running, jogging or off-road use.)
(To sum up the differences- the Bob Rambler is a simplified version of the Flex without an adjustable handle, smaller basket, simpler fabrics, and with smaller tires.)