Britax has added a beautiful new stroller to their lineup – the Britax B-Free stroller! This awesome new stroller is the ultimate all-around travel stroller that you are going to love. Built apon the successful Britax B-Agile, you’ll find some great new upgrades on the B-Free.
What’s new for the Britax B-Free?
- The extra-large underseat basket gives you even more room for your storage
- The calf rest flips up for easy access to the storage from the front of the stroller
- There are 7 additional storage pockets throughout the stroller
- The Extra-large canopy expands for even more coverage
- The single front swivel wheel makes it really easy to maneuver
- The adjustable handlebar makes it comfortable to push no matter your height
- The B-Free stroller can now hold 65 lbs so you’ll get a couple extra months out of your stroller
Basic features of the stroller include all-wheel suspension and all-terrain wheels (no flat tires!).
The recline is simple and lies flat. The stroller folds with just one hand and quite compact. The foot brake is easy to activate when you are taking a brake.
The stroller will be available in pewter, midnight, and frost and will retail for $359.99.
Shop the new Britax B-Free Stroller at PishPosh Baby!