Bugaboo has just introduced a brand new product just in time for the Fall- The Bugaboo High Performance Footmuff! This footmuff is a major improvement from their original Universal Footmuff. To stay warm and dry on those chilly and rainy days, Bugaboo introduces the Bugaboo High Performance Footmuff. It has two detachable covers so the consumer can be ready for each season.The footmuff is water- and stain-repellent thanks to its durable Teflon® coating and the 2×2-way waterproof zippers.
• Weather- resistant thanks to high- performance materials.
• Adapts to the different seasons with its 2 detachable covers.
• Protects from dirty feet with dirt shield inside.
• Easy attachment with the new velcro slit openings.
• shell fabric with Teflon® finish.
• the shell fabric is water- and stain-repellent, windproof
• winter cover with duckdown filling (60/40) for extra warmth.
• spring/fall cover with polyester padding for comfortable warmth.
• bamboo charcoal fleece provides temperature regulation and
• 2×2 way waterproof zippers to protect from rain, wind and cold.
• adjustable cords for protection around the head.
• push buttons for ventilation/protection.
• dirt shield inside to protect stroller from dirty feet.
• can be used as footmuff or seat liner.
• machine washable at 30ºC.
Retails for $189.95. It will come out in three colors – red, arctic grey, and black. It will be compatible with all the Bugaboo strollers, including the new Bugaboo Cameleon3
I am a regular mom of the 3 most adorable girls! I was working at PishPosh for almost 2 years before I had my first, and I pretty much knew exactly what gear would work for me and my lifestyle after my hands-on experience. I love researching new products and sharing the updates with fellow moms who care about what’s new in the fascinating and ever-changing Baby Gear World.