A diaper bag checklist.
Yes. I am neurotic when it comes to checklists. I find that is really simplifies my life. I create them when I’ve got some down time. Then, when I’m under time constraints, out comes the list and I just need to follow it (no thinking, “what am I forgetting”). I’m actually thinking of creating a checklist of checklists! Though I’m not sure what I’d use it for.
Anyway. The diaper bag checklist. This helps me a lot in the evenings and mornings (depending on when I prepare the bag). I really depend on it. And when I can’t find it I get anxious and start watching the clock. The list really helps me in that way.
So what’s on my diaper bag checklist list? Well, here you go.
- Emergency information (read the post & check it out)
- Baby Wipes
- Diaper Cream
- Sealable (disposable) Plastic Bag
- Changing Pad
- At least 1 Change of Clothing
- Antibacterial Gel (Purell or equivalent)
- Burp Cloths
- Bottles/Feeding supplies
- 2 Pacifiers/Teethers
- Extra Baby Blanket
- 1-3 Toys
- Baby Pain Reliever (Tylenol, Motrin, OraGel)
- Anything else that seems important at that moment!
What is an absolute essential in your diaper bag?