UPDATE: Now in stock! Get yours today!
The very first double stroller from Uppababy – The Uppababy G-Link 2016! This double stroller has every awesome feature parents love on their Uppababy G-Luxe – but its double the fun and double the capacity!
The G-link double umbrella is the side-by-side version of Uppababy’s feature-packed G-Luxe stroller. The G-Link lets you recline seats individually, so your little one can comfortably snooze while your other child can go on babbling. It’s agile without weighing you down! Double promise.
The G-Link double stroller is available in Pascal and Ella with a silver frame ($499.99) and Jake with an all black frame ($529.99).
- Lightweight aluminum frame with side-by-side seats
- Independent one-handed actuated recline with 4 seat positions
- Lay flat for travel from birth with included headrest and foot barrier
- Individual adjustable footrests
- High-performance, 5.75” diameter wheels
- Removable, machine washable seat fabric
- Lockable front wheels for added stability
- Hand-level folding triggers
- Easy open, removable canopy with view window
- Extendable SPF 50+ sunshade
- Stands when folded
- Included removable cup-holder
The G-Link weighs approximately 24.5 lbs and can hold up to 55 lbs in each seat.