The beloved Uppababy Mesa 2017 car seat is an infant seat you will most definitely fall in love with this year. Aside from its amazing features that haven’t changed, there are some slight upgrades that make the Mesa your top pick when you are looking for a car seat.
What’s new for the 2017 Uppababy Mesa car seat?
- The four colors for 2017 will be Jake Black, Pascal Grey, Taylor Indigo Navy and Henry Blue Marl
- The new softer material makes it an even comfier ride for baby, along with added padding in the center and side.
- The fabric is tailored better to the seat for a sleeker look.
- New laminated foam rather than batted fabric for sleeker, more tailored look
- Liner has a new redesigned shape to help achieve the more tailored look.
- And last but not least, the Mesa 2017 Henry is a wool-blend and is the very first fire retardant-free car seat on the market! Naturally fire resistant yet free of any flame retardant chemicals. Wool blends make up the seat fabric & SIP carriage cover
The 2017 Mesa will retail for $299, with the Henry color at $349.
A new Mesa travel bag will be available as a separate accessory for just $79. Be sure to check out the new 2017 Vista and 2017 Cruz strollers to complete the perfect travel system.