The new Mountain Buggy Duet 2017 is here and we’re really excited to share all the details with you about the narrowest side-by-side double stroller to ever hit the market!
What’s new for the 2017 Mountain Buggy Duet?
- They’ve added a handbrake to the handlebar
- Improved one-hand fast fold that is more compact
- The seats are a bit taller to accommodate children up to 4 years of age
- The added gear tray storage compartments on the underseat basket
- New Fashions! Grid, Marine, Black and Silver
- Price is now $729.99
Why do we love the Duet from Mountain Buggy?
I personally owned the 2016 Mountain Buggy Duet and loved it! The stroller measures just 25.5″ wide, which was the same width as my Uppababy Vista. The stroller is really easy to maneuver and push over curbs. The seats lie flat – really flat – and they are newborn compatible with an insert. You can even use your Duet as single stroller with the Joey bag accessory.
I am a regular mom of the 3 most adorable girls! I was working at PishPosh for almost 2 years before I had my first, and I pretty much knew exactly what gear would work for me and my lifestyle after my hands-on experience. I love researching new products and sharing the updates with fellow moms who care about what’s new in the fascinating and ever-changing Baby Gear World.