Why are we not surprised? Nuna has a brand new addition to their already awesome lineup of the safest and beautiful baby gear that are wildly popular – meet the new Nuna Cudl baby carrier!
From what we know already, the new Cudl line will feature many different styles and fits for parents and babies of any size. We are confident that the Nuna Cudl will be eco-friendly with an ergonomic fit.
Choose from four carry positions for optimal support as your baby grows.
Integrated infant booster provides optimal fit for smaller babies, along with an adjustable head support for added comfort.
Magnetic buckles ensure and easy and secure attachment
Adjustable padded shoulder straps and waist belt provide all over comfort evenly distributing baby’s weight
The Cudl carrier will retail for $199.95 and is expected to ship late March
You can’t hold your baby all the time. Even though you may want to. CUDL makes it easy to keep baby close and secure, all while keeping your hands free.
It’s comfortable and customizable with breathable mesh fabric and padded shoulder and waist straps. Keep baby facing in and snuggled up starting with an integrated infant booster for newborns, which then easily unzips as your child grows.
As baby wants to explore the world, have them face out or switch to backpack mode for growing toddlers.
Features of the Nuna Cudl carrier:
• Choose from four carry positions for optimal support as your child grows
• Can be worn on the front facing parent or facing out (up to 18 months) or on the back (up to 36 months)
• Integrated infant booster for use with babies less than 4 months. No extra purchase needed
• Magnetic buckles ensure an easy and secure attachment
• Adjustable hook and loop waistband up to 57 in
• Adjustable seat to ensure comfort for baby and proper carrying position
• Adjustable padded shoulder straps and waist belt provide all over comfort while evenly distributing baby’s weight
• Adjustable yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable
• Innovative leg opening button adjustment for smaller babies
• All zippers are lockable and covered to ensure no contact with baby
• Mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun
• Zip open storage pocket on waist band
• Machine washable soft goods
• Removable infant head support
• Two included removable, GOTS™ certified organic cotton bib