Meet the new Clek Liingo Car Seat, North America’s first and only baseless infant car seat.
The new Clek Liingo is a convenient, affordable, and flexible option for families living the #carfree life. From taxis, to transit, to strollers, the Liingo is built to keep your newborn safe on-the-go, without the need for a heavy, impractical base. Plus, the Liingo uses almost half the amount of plastic and steel – baseless is wasteless!
How does the Liingo compare to the classic Liing car seat we love:
- Both are made in Canada.
- Both are compatible with all the same great stroller brands and have the same easy one-hand release.
- Both offer the European belt path method of installation and deliver similar industry-leading safety performance.
- Both weigh 9 lb when you remove the detachable LATCH bin.
- Both have the same two-piece shell and machine washable covers.
- Both have the same peak-a-boo window and 100+ SPF 3-stage canopy.
- Both come in many of the same fabric options, including 100% merino wool that’s free of ANY added flame retardants.
- Both can be recycled through the Clek car seat recycling program.
- Both have a 1+ 2 year warranty (when you register online).
- Both have a 9-year life span.
What makes the Liingo different?
Unique to Liingo is its removable bin, which houses flexible LATCH connectors. This helps to ensure flexible installation options in the widest possible range of vehicles. With the bin removed, Liingo is lighter and can be used with the standard Liing base. Liingo is also more affordable than Liing with a starting promotional price of $199.99 in the US. Plus, it uses almost half the amount of plastic and steel – baseless is wasteless!
When will the new 2020 Clek Liingo be available?
The new Clek Liingo will be shipping late June 2020
What is the price point?
The new Liingo starts at the promotional retail price of $199.99 for carbon jersey knit.